Monday, May 11, 2015



This weekend was Mother's Day. I am not really a fan of the holiday as I think that we should show moms appreciation all year rather just one day. But that might just be me!

Nonetheless, I thought that in honor of the holiday, I would share some of the things that I experienced just this weekend that further supports my point of being appreciative of moms all year.

1. I cleaned up a lot of pee from the bathroom floor because my six-year-old waiting just a little too long to run to the bathroom. It's okay though because he did "get a little in the toilet."

2. My 18-month-old decided to get a washcloth out of the drawer and proceed to dunk it in the toilet. Once completely soaked, he put it in his mouth. I had to chase him around to get it from him while he giggled maniacally. Then, of course, I had to clean the entire floor as the toilet water had dripped everywhere.

3. I had to scrape a dried-up booger off the bathroom wall because my six-year-old ran out of toilet paper and decided that the wall was the next best thing.

4. My 18-month old, who normally loves mashed potatoes, suddenly decided he thinks they are akin to poison (however, he is not above putting a cloth soaked with toilet water into his mouth) and immediately spit the potatoes into his hand and spread it through his hair. He then had a Grand Mal tantrum when I took the remaining potatoes away.

Yep, just a typical weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment