Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Monthly Bill Tracker

One of the goals that I have set for myself regarding the family budget is to always pay a bill as soon as it arrives (whether it be by mailing a check or using our bank's bill pay option). This has always helped me keep our bills in order and (mostly) ensure that I do not forget to pay one. One of the things that helps me stick to this goal is having a Monthly Bill Tracker. I write down the name of the company, when the bill is due each month, as well as the amount (averages for bills like electricity and water, which vary from month to month).

It helps to have something to look at to see how much money will be going out at what point during the month. This also helps me to ensure that I keep enough money in our checking account to cover each bill when it becomes due. The Bill Tracker can be placed in a home management or financial binder or can be hung up in a home office or command center.


(I have two versions: a more serious version and a playful version. If I can lighten up bill paying, I am going to do it! Both of these can be downloaded and printed for free.)






No comments:

Post a Comment