Tuesday, April 14, 2015


You may have noticed some new products links listed on My Messy Bliss. I just wanted to take a moment to say that all products being listed are those that I have purchased and that I thoroughly enjoy.

I have been trying to personalize my new Filofax and have been sucked into an accessory abyss. I have ordered stickers, Washi tape, and pens (I am absolutely in love with the '80's Glam Sharpies that I purchased).



Of course, I needed something in which to put all of these new accessories. I found that this travel cosmetic bag does the trick. I'll admit, it was a little flimsier than I wanted, but it works great when it is stuffed full of accessories (so now I have an excuse!).





As you can see, I have a place for all of my pens and Sharpies as well as my Washi tape, page flags and tabs, and other goodies.

But why stop there?! I also needed a way to carry all of this! Luckily I had an Organizing Utility Tote from Thirty One (anyone else addicted to these things?!) that fits everything perfectly.




 I have my Filofax and accessories ready to pick up and take with me whenever and wherever I may go!

Tell me: 
How do you organize your planner and accessories? I am always looking for great new ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment